Why is it important to be aware?
Awareness gives us the opportunity to:
- Consciously choose
- Respond instead of react
- Choose better feeling thoughts
- Being in the now
- Enjoy life more
- Increase our sense of Well Being
- Appreciate the Abundance
- Think before we speak
- Have more harmonious interactions with others
- Understand ourselves and others more
- Live and work more effectively
- Change non-beneficial habits
Feel free to share your thoughts on this in a comment below.
What can we be aware of?
- Our Feelings
- Our Thoughts
- Our breathing
- The words we speak
- What we don’t want
- What we do want
- Whether to say yes or no
- What we (want to) eat and drink
- How well our body is functioning automatically
- Our Abundance consciousness
- How we spend our money
- How we perceive:
- What we hear
- Whether we respond or react
Do you have any other suggestions of what we can be aware of and how awareness can help us in life?
What can we do to be more aware?
Ask ourselves many times a day: ‘Am I aware?’
(Rhonda Byrne suggested this in her book “The Secret“.)
Stick post it stickers around the house, in the car, at work which remind us.
Set the intention to be more aware.
Include Awareness in the daily affirmations:
- More and more am I aware.
- I love the thought of being more aware.
- I remember to be more aware.
- My awareness is increasing every day.
I would love to read your ideas on what we can do to be more aware.
Feel free to share this and leave a comment.